Will wedding bells be ringing in your near future? Anderson County has a variety of beautiful, one-of-a-kind venues for the wedding of your dreams! From a breathtaking lakefront ceremony, to rustic cabins and barns to quaint chapels or being surrounded by English gardens. Check out our list of 5 beautiful places to get married in Anderson County.
- Museum of Appalachia – The Museum of Appalachia is situated on over 60 pastoral acres surrounded by split rail fences and a beautiful landscape that offers a stunning, one-of-a-kind setting. The Museum can accommodate wedding ceremonies and receptions of any size and offers different wedding packages to suit your every need.
- Norris Dam State Park – The Tea Room at Norris Dam State Park offers old fashioned charm with modern conveniences. The building features a cathedral ceiling, beautiful stone fireplace and an outdoor deck overlooking Norris Lake. Included in the rental of the Tea Room is the amphitheater which can hold up to 100 people and makes a unique and beautiful site for an outdoor ceremony. There is also a bridal wedding cabin that offers the perfect place for the bride and bridal party to get ready.
- Sequoyah Marina – It’s hard to top the gorgeous view of Norris Lake as the backdrop for your wedding. Sequoyah offers rental of the entire marina for weddings and also offers an upstairs banquet room for smaller affairs. The marina is capable of handling the smallest party to groups up to approximately 300.
- The Kincaid House – This beautiful estate sits on a 4 acre sanctuary that includes a Dutch colonial home, an enchanting English garden and a stunning stone tower gazebo! They offer a variety of wedding packages to choose from to help make your day extra special. The Kincaid House is truly spectacular!
- Country Jewell Wedding Chapel – The Country Jewell is the idyllic rustic setting for weddings and events with 100 or fewer guests. Their beautiful gardens, waterfall, quaint chapel, gazebo, and renovated barn reception hall give your wedding a beautiful, cozy feel.
Anderson County not only has many beautiful choices of wedding venues, its location also makes it an ideal destination. It’s conveniently located off of Interstates 75 and 40 making it easy to reach for out of town guests. There are multiple hotels located right at the exit and a large variety of cabins, condos and campgrounds to choose from, so your guests will have a variety of lodging options. It is also the perfect place to spend time exploring museums, hitting the trails for some of the best hiking and biking in the south, or just relaxing and enjoying the beauty of East Tennessee. For a full list of things to do in the area, visit our website at www.adventureanderson.com.