Due to the recent COVID-19 Virus, some attraction are closed or are operating on limited hours of operation. Please see the list below for specifics. The Anderson County Welcome Center is closed to the public but someone is available Monday through Friday to pass information packets through the door and answer questions. There is also an outside brochure rack with the most commonly requested information. Please call 865-457-4547 for information packets and questions.
- ALL PUBLIC BOAT LAUNCHES ARE OPEN
- ALL PUBLIC TRAILS ARE OPEN
- Adventures Outdoors/Norris Paddling-OPEN, Call 865-498-9951 for reservations
- AMSE/K-25 History Center-CLOSED until further notice
- Anderson County Park-Campground and Boat Launches Open
- Appalachian Arts Craft Center-Open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Children's Museum of Oak Ridge-Open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Coal Creek Miners Museum-Open on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Green McAdoo Cultural Center-Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. If you plan to bring a group of six or more, please call 865-463-6500 to make and appointment.
- Little Ponderosa Zoo-Open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Museum of Appalachia-OPEN Please click here to find out precautions the museum is taking to keep visitors safe.
- Norris Dam State Park-All walking trails are now open. Online reservations for cabins and camping will be opening on May 15th. Lenoir Museum will be opening on May 1st.
/Click here fore more info.
- Oak Ridge Playhouse Performances will be streamed. Visit www.orplayhouse.com for details.
- Oak Ridge Art Center-Open with limited access
- Oak Ridge History Museum-Closed until further notice
- Sequoyah Marina-OPEN
- Stardust Marina-OPEN
- Windrock Park-OPEN
- Windrock Bike Park-OPEN
- Windrock Shooting Range-OPEN