The Kincaid House formerly known as Brownworth Manor, was built by the Carl Kincaid family in the 1930's. Mr. Kincaid was owner of Magnet Mills, a large hosiery plant in Clinton. The Dutch Colonial style home originally contained 20 acres with a public garden. The Kincaid's were collectors of boxwoods and iris', some of which are still on the property. The 4000+ square foot home has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The interior of the home also features a formal living room and dining room, large kitchen and huge great room. When the home was originally built, it was considered to be ahead of it's time with some of it's elements. The exterior features a slate roof, huge patio, stone walkways around the grounds and a stone gazebo with "card room" upstairs. The stone used on the walls, walkways and gazebo were originally from Norris Dam during it's construction. The home now sits on 4.2 acres with a large section of the property wooded for privacy. The perfect place for your wedding day or private event.
710 Eagle Bend Road