Become Captain of your own Vessel!
Are you looking for a unique and fun way to vacation with family or friends? A Norris Lake Houseboat Rental may be just what you’re looking for! Renting a houseboat is all about relaxing and having fun while you enjoy a weekend or even a week on the water. Norris Lake offers over 800 miles of shoreline, secluded coves perfect for houseboats, full service marinas and water sports galore!
Houseboats offer all the comforts of home with central heat and air, fully stocked kitchens, full bathrooms, multiple bedrooms and more. Houseboats can accommodate small or large groups, sleeping anywhere from 6 to 16 people.
Imagine yourself spending the afternoon lounging on the upper deck of the boat, while the kids slide and splash in the water. Drink your favorite cocktail while relaxing in the hot tub or float the day away on your favorite raft. Houseboating on Norris Lake is the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, slow down and relax with family and friends.
A few things to keep in mind when planning your Houseboat Vacation:
- Don’t let the unknown stand in your way; you will receive a lesson from experienced staff on how to operate the houseboat
- Check to see what’s included on the boat (i.e. sheets and linens), so you can pack accordingly
- Pick up a Norris Lake map. Before departing, review the map and get recommendations from the marina for favorite fishing spots, refueling, and overnight anchoring
- Meal plan in advance so you’re sure to pack all that you need
- Consider the age of your passengers and how you will be spending your days. Most marinas offer other rentals such as wave runners, small motor boats, paddleboards and kayaks. Depending on the length of your stay and where you are boating, you might need a smaller boat to get to a marina or to the shore
- Check out what the area has to offer in case you want to get back to dry land for a day. Anderson County and Norris Lake offer many hiking and mountain biking trails. There are many nearby attractions to see – the Museum of Appalachia in Norris, Antiquing in downtown Clinton and off-roading at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs just to name a few. You can find area information at www.yallcome.org
To see Houseboats for rent on Norris Lake, visit www.norrislakehouseboats.com